Egg Freezing Services
- You wish to preserve your younger eggs for future useYou wil
- l be undergoing a medical treatment that may affect your fertility, such as chemotherapy
- You have an illness or medical condition that affects your fertility, such as autoimmune disease
- You wish to undergo in-vitro fertilization (IVF)
After preserving your eggs, you can rest well knowing that you’ll have the option to conceive when it works best for your health and your lifestyle. IVFLA Fertility in Beverly Hills has performed numerous egg freezing procedures, with great success. Our staff of highly trained fertility experts will take good care of you and make you feel comfortable every step of the way.
We are the local leader in egg freezing in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, and we’re here to help you make the best decisions possible for you and your future family. Reach out to us today to explore if freezing your eggs is a good choice for you.
- Consultation, medication, egg retrieval
- Storage of eggs until use (usually an annual fee)
- Transfer of the eggs to attempt pregnancy
- A woman who is not ready to have a child can choose to freeze eggs to try to preserve her ability to have a child later.
- Freezing eggs is not a guarantee of being able to have a child later.
- Not everyone is a candidate for egg freezing.
- Egg freezing typically works best for those in their 20s to early 30s and is not usually recommended for women over 38 years.