Our Beverly Hills fertility and reproductive center has been helping couples realize their dream of parenthood for nearly a quarter of a century and pride ourselves on outstanding clinical yet personalized care.
We recommend you prepare for your first visit to IVFLA Fertility by reading through our New Patients’ page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our Murrieta and Beverly Hills fertility and reproductive practices are working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Fertility care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing the most advanced Fertility care procedures.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- New Patient Registration
- New Patient Female Evaluation
- New Patient Male Evaluation
- Medical Records Request
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information
- Preconceptional Evaluation and Screening
If you have any medical records that are germaine to your initial consultation with Dr. Presser, it is best to request them from your previous provider(s) as soon as possible, to allow the doctor an opportunity to review them before your appointment. Feel free to use the medical records release form included in the patient forms package. Make as many copies as needed for any of the providers you will be obtaining records from. On the top of that form where it says, “Doctor” make sure to put in:Steven C. Presser, M.D. and complete the address using the office where your initial consultation will take place. The space below says, “Dear” where you would print the name of the doctor from whom you are requesting medical records.
Should you have any questions about the paperwork or other matters, feel free to call our office.